Direttore del Centro Studi Alfred Nobel’s Friends International Association
M.D. Gianfranco Trapani
|www.trapanigianfranco.it @gftrapani trapanigianfranco|
Address: Via delle Rose 16 E, Sanremo (IM), Italy
Telephone: +39 3356207536
Date of Birth: 28th October 1955
Enrolled at the Medical Council of the Turin Province from 1980 to 1985 and at the Medical Council of Imperia with number 1214 since 1985.
- Interested in Pediatric Nutrition, Phytotherapy and Complementary Medicine. Collaborating with the Liguria Region (InLiguria Agency) and the University of Turin on scientific researches: Olive Oil and child health. Organizing training courses on pediatric nutrition and children’s first 1000 days development.
- Director of Study Center Alfred Nobel’s friends
- President of Italian Society of Biotherapy, SMB ITALIA 2014.- 2020
- Member of the GSMC Directive Group of the Pediatric Italian Association (SIP), 2012 – 2016.
- Member of the Scientific Directive Board of the Pediatricians Italian Federation (FIMP) for Complementary Medicine since 2014.
- Expert of the Italian Ministry of Health for the ECM Program since 2001.
- Expert Consultant in Pediatric Nutrition for Mondadori Editore at a “Train for Expo” Expo Milano- 2015.
- Published 44 books about Pediatrics health, life-style and nutrition, Complementary Medicine in Italy. Some of them are considered best-sellers and have been translated abroad in Lebanon, Czech Republic, Russia, Spain, Mexico, Poland and India.
|1997-1998||First Improvement Course in “Dietology and Nutritional Science” of the FOR. COM. Consortium of Rome.|
|1985-1988||Homeopathy Refresher Course at the University of Catania and three-years Homeopathy Course of C.H.N.C.A. in Nice (France).|
|1983-1985||Course in Psychosomatic Medicine in Turin.|
|1980-1984||Specialization in Pediatrics cum Laude at the University of Turin: Researched the early diagnosis by screening of the Metabolic Congenital Diseases (Hypothyroidism, Phenylketonuria, Galactosemia) and introduced this method of screening for the first time in Piedmont.|
|1974-1980||Degree cum Laude in Medicine and Surgery at the University of Turin.|
Academic and Work Experience
|1984-Present 2019 – present 2018 -2020 2017 – 2018||Pediatrician in San Remo and Turin as freelance professional. Director of Study Center Alfred Nobel’s friends Scientific Committee of Master in Neonatology University of Turin Takes part of the Group on Breastfeeding and Nutrition of the Italian Society of Pediatrics|
|2016 – 2017||Coordinator of the Scientific School “Mediterranean diet and first 1000 days of life.” University of Cagliari, Scientific and Technological Park in Pula Sardinia|
|2015-2016||Scientific coordinator of the Summer School of the University of Turin, “Take Care of Children” in Alba (Piedmont).|
|2014-2020||President of Medical Society of Bioterapy|
|2000-2012||Didactic consultant for the Improvement Course in CAM at University of Milan.|
|2000-2012||Professor of the WHO Collaborating Centre for Traditional Medicine (OMS) at the University of Milan.|
|2007-2008||Professor in the post-graduate Improvement Course in Homeopathy of the University Marconi in Rome.|
|2000-2003||Professor in Pediatric Diagnosis at the improvement course of Pediatric Ophthalmology at FOR. COM.|
|1990-1997||Professor at SMB School in Biotherapy in Lugano (Switzerland) and Turin.|
|1989-1991||Director of the Homeopathy Superior School of Turin and Teramo.|
|1980-1985||Professor of Pediatrics and Childcare at the School of Professional Nursery and the Obstetrics School of the University Health Service of Turin.|
|1980-1985||Internal Medicine Doctor and fellow Researcher at the Institute of Pediatric Disciplines Neonatology Section at the University of Turin.|
- Scientific Publications in accredited journals about Pediatrics health, nutrition and Complementary Medicine: Italian Journal of Pediatrics (IJP), Journal of Pediatric and Neonatal Individualized Medicine (JPNIM), Journal of Endocrinological Investigation (JEI), European Journal of Integrative Medicine (EJIM), Academic Medicine Journal of Turin.
- Collaborated, with Italian magazines such as: “Essere Secondo Natura”, “Il Giornale della Natura”, “Unifarm Notizie”, “Natom”, “Medicina Integrata”, “Cucina E Salute” and currently collaborating with “Vivere Sani e Belli”, “Star Bene”, ”Io ed il mio bambino”, “Donna Moderna”, “Salute Naturale”.
- Participated as a speaker to more than 100 medical congresses in Italy and Europe in Pediatrics, Nutrition and Complementary and Alternative Medicine.
- Member of the board of directors of the “Aprosiana Civic Library” (founded in 1649), at Ventimiglia (IM) from 1974 to 1978, supervised the philosophic and scientific area of studying.
- Italian: Mother Tongue
- French: Fluent
- English: Working knowledge